Last week I posted on the PhoneGap blog “Questions And Myths About PhoneGap“. It has a bunch of content, and if you’ve been wondering/ questioning the use of PhoneGap, you should definitely check it out.
- What is the difference between PhoneGap and Apache Cordova?
- Why is the PhoneGap Roadmap so short?
- How much does a PhoneGap app cost to develop and maintain compared to a native app?
- Who are the PhoneGap/Cordova contributors and who leads the open source project?
- What is the industry reputation of PhoneGap?
- Are there any PhoneGap usage metrics available?
- Myth: Adobe has not invested in PhoneGap because it was contributed to the Apache Software Foundation
If you’ve been wondering about any of these questions, definitely take a look at it.