Here’s a quick video I put together showing how to create incredible panorama images in ten easy steps, using Adobe Photoshop CC. I captured this one on Monday in a sunrise session in Richmond, VA with a DJI Phantom and GoPro.
…and the ten steps are:
- Go get some awesome shots! – Just be sure that you’re in the same location and there is overlap between each shot
- Use Lens Correction to remove lens distortion
- Load all images as layers in the same PSD
- Use auto-align and auto-blend to make a seamless composition
- Fix perspectives with the Adaptive Wide Angle filter
- Fix blending seams
- Use the Liquify filter to straighten the horizon (use a really big brush)
- Crop and use Content-Aware Fill or Clone Stamp to fix the edges
- Apply the Camera RAW filter to put more life into your image
- Export and Share!
Here’s the image that I composed in that video…
All made possible by Adobe Creative Cloud. If you’re not a member, become one today to get the best creative tools possible!